Logo FIS

Multi Engine - Instrument Rating Conversion

ME - IR Conversion

All PPL licenses can be converted to an EASA – PPL.
There are several requirements you have to fulfil.

The Conversion training consist of two parts

If you are holding an ME-IR – ICAO rating
you can do the IR(A) conversion, on a ME-Aircraft this will give you the full ME-IR Rating on the EASA side.

The only difference of the IR-SEP conversion will be, that you have to do the flying part of the conversion flight training on a ME (Multi-Engine) aircraft.

In the end there will be a ME-IR skill test on a ME- Aircraft.

For all details – just see IR-Conversion


Details and Requirements

Your ME-IR-ICAO Rating

Is there a minimum flight experience required?

No, because it is not a full IR(A) conversion

RT License

To fly in Europe you need to have a Radio Telephony (RT) licence.
If you don’t have a EASA-RT licence you can do it with us.

Medical Class

According your licence

Language proficiency check (LPC)

All EASA – Pilots have to have at least a Level 4 of the ICAO language grading.
You can do the LPC with us. If you do it in any other school – check weather this school is interntionally approved by the CAA-Uk

Rating Issue

The rating will always be included in the license you are holding, weather in a valid PPL or CPL.
Independently of which state of Europe you licence is hold.

Send us your request

One of our professionals will contact you to provide you with all the information and the best option for your licence conversion.


    You are currently viewing a placeholder content from Default. To access the actual content, click the button below. Please note that doing so will share data with third-party providers.

    More Information