Logo FIS

Airline Transport Pilot Licence Conversion

Airline Transport Pilot Conversion

ATPL Conversion

All ATP Licenses can be converted to an EASA – ATPL.
There are some requirements that you have to fulfil.

The Conversion training consist of two parts

Theorical Training

Theoretical training

You need to do the EASA ATPL Theory training and you have to pass the 14 written exams.

The study of the theory you can do with our residential training course or with our distance learning course on the ATPL level – we are offering both possibilities!

There is no ground school required – because you are holding a ATPL (ICAO).

Our Theory-Training is with the CAA-UK, so you have to pass the written exams in one of the CAA-UK test centres. One of this test centres is with us in Jerez.

Flight training

Flight training

There is no flight Training required!

If you are holding a valid and current rating of an MPA (Mulit-Pilot-Aircaft) and having passed the ATPL written exams you can straight go to do a skill test on a MPA Aircraft (where you are holding a valid ICAO-Rating) the skill test can also be done on a FFS and it has to be done with any EASA examiner for this rating.


When you have passed the Rating- EASA- skill test, the Authority will issue the full ATPL.

Details and Requirements

The entire training will be in our Training Centre at Jerez Airport, both flight training and studying in English.

Your ATP-ICAO license

To issue the ATPL licence you have to have

Your experience has to be the required minimum that is set in EASA requirements to issue a ATPL.

(in case check the EASA requirements…!)

Medical Class 1

To get an EASA- ATPL license you need to have a Class 1 Medical.

According the EASA regulations, the Authority where the Medical is issued will be your license issuing Authority

The best, do it beforehand in the UK or

Don´t do a medical in an other country in Europe.

RT License

To fly in Europe you need to have a EASA- Radio Telephony (RT) licence.

Language proficiency check (LPC)

All EASA – Pilots have to have at least a Level 4 of the ICAO language grading.

The Test have to be done with an EASA test centre. (ICAO test and certificates are not valid)

Licence Issue

Your EASA – PPL will be issued by the CAA-UK(or in case in the state where you Medical is administrated)

Send us your request

One of our professionals will contact you to provide you with all the information and the best option for your licence conversion.


    To submit the form, Google reCAPTCHA must be loaded.
    Google reCAPTCHA privacy policy

    Load Google reCAPTCHA