Logo FIS

Become a pilot

Licence Training

The training follows the rules of Part-FCL (EASA)

EASA PART-FCL, the new European regulation.

All Licences in Europe are issued according to these rules.

Our Approved Training Organisation (ATO) is entitled to train.


Private Pilot Licence


Comercial Pilot Licence


Airline Transport Pilot Licence


Light Aircarft Pilot License

Qualifications that can be added to the licence are called ratings.

We are also offering training for all ratings for private commercial pilots, including:

Details and Requirements

Throughout the entire world, we have licensing operating under the regulation of

Two major groups of National Authorities are


EASA has now been in force since 2013.

There are still some things in transition from the former European Rule – called JAR.

There are still a lot of Pilots holding ICAO-Licences in Europe, which have to be finally converted to EASA-Licences by the 8th of April 2014 and with some exceptions to the 8th of April 2015.

After these dates, pilots are not allowed to fly EASA certified Aircraft anymore.

Former JAR licences

Do not require any conversion, they will be renewed with the next renewal of the licence. 100 % of the privileges will be taken over.

Licence Conversion of ICAO Licences – we are specialists

Anyone that wants to fly in Europe, in European registered aircraft, must hold an EASA licence.

We are specialised in ICAO to EASA licence conversion.

If you have any questions, just send us an email.

Send us your request

One of our professionals will contact you to provide you with all the information and the best option for you.


    You are currently viewing a placeholder content from Default. To access the actual content, click the button below. Please note that doing so will share data with third-party providers.

    More Information