Zur Startseite
ATPL mod
ATPL inte

Conversion Training

for all ICAO licenses


ATP - Conversion

All ATP(L) licenses can be converted to an EASA - ATPL.

There are several requirements you have to fulfil to do so.

The Conversion consist of two parts

  • Theoretical training - mandatory
  • pass the 14 ATPL exams (EASA)
  • flight test - on the MPA (where you are holding a current rating)

Theory training
You have to do the ATPL-EASA-Theory training and you have to pass the 14 written exams. 

The study of the theory you can do with our residential training course or with our distance learning course on the ATPL level - we are offering both possibilities !

There is no ground school required - because you are holding a ATPL (ICAO).

Our Theory-Training is with the CAA-UK, so you have to pass the written  exams in one of the CAA-UK test centres. One of this test centres is with us in Jerez.

Flight Training
There is no flight Training required!

If you are holding a valid and current rating of an MPA (Mulit-Pilot-Aircaft) and having passed the ATPL written  exams you can strait go to do a skill test on a MPA Aircraft (where you are holding a valid ICAO-Rating) the skill test can also be done on a FFS
and it have to be done with any EASA examiner for this rating.

When you have passed the Rating- EASA- skill test, the Authority will issue the full ATPL.


Details and Requirements

Your ATP-ICAO licence

  • Has to be valid 
  • You have to have a current rating on a MPA
  • Current Medical (from your ICAO state)

To issue the ATPL licence you have to have

Your experience have to be the required minimum what is set in EASA requirements to issue a ATPL.

(in case check the EASA requirements...!)

Medical Class 1

To get an EASA- ATPL license you need to have a Class 1 Medical.

According the EASA regulations, the Authority where the Medical is issued will be your license issuing Authority

The best, do it beforehand in the UK or

Don´t do a medical in an other country in Europe.

RT license

To fly in Europe you need to have a EASA- Radio Telephony (RT) licence.

Language proficiency check (LPC)

All EASA  - Pilots have to have at least a Level 4 of the ICAO language grading.

The Test have to be done with an EASA test centre. (ICAO test and certificates are not valid)

Licence Issue

Your EASA  - PPL will be issued by the CAA-UK
(or in case in the state where you Medical is administrated)

EASA flight training Academy

We are certified by:


We are certified by EASA directly and you can conduct all you Flight-Training with us, from every EASA country.



you can conduct all Skill Test  and LPC with us,  as a holder of a any licence/Rating from every EASA country